- Rice 300g
- Nori 1 tsp
- Salmon fillet 200 g
- White Pepper
- IM-10 Mayonnaise 300 g
- Omayo Mentaiko Sauce 100g
- Togarashi 1 tsp
How to make
- Put nori in a plastic bag. Crush nori into small pieceswith your hand. Mix crushed nori with warm rice and 1 tsp salt. Set aside.
- Mix IM-10 mayonnaise, Omayo Mentaiko Sauce, and 1 tsp Togarashi, stir until evenly distributed.
- Put 1/2 of the nori rice on a plate then topped with 1/1 raw of salmon. Sprinkle the salmon wiht white pepper and a pinch of salt. Broil with a torch until the surface of the salmon caramelized.
- Spread 1/2 of mentaiko mixed sauce on top then broils again with a torch until the on top caramelized
- Repeat step 3-4 on another plate. Before serving, sprinklw nori upon the mentai baked rice. Enjoy!